Who doesn’t like to sit outside their house enjoying their leisure time, and having a cup of tea with loved ones? Patios are the areas of the house where the family members sit and relax in the evenings or Sunday mornings to have some pleasure. Originated in the Spanish culture patios can enhance the beauty of your house, which is also considered as an extension to the backyard or your front yard. The traditional patios are distinct from the patios that are made today in our houses. Today patios can be used for various other purposes like dining, for playing games and many other things. The key is that how you can use the space which can suit your purpose and let you have a fun time.
Various factors go into the creation of a patio like what to build, what things you can place there, there are multiple shapes of the patios and what other equipment you can use in it. One such thing is the heaters which are used to heat up the patio areas during the winters. There are various types of patio heaters which have some distinct parameters which will help you in selecting the perfect patio heater.
According to Patiomate, here are the parameters which can help you decide the perfect heater for your patio:
Heat Up Your Patio with Efficient HeatersHeat Up Your Patio with Efficient Heaters
- Style: The style of the patio heaters consists of a standing heater, either floor standing or free standing, the heaters mounted on the ceilings, the parasol heaters, patio heaters placed on the tables or the patio heaters mounted on the walls.
- Fuel: All the different styles of patio heaters can be run with various types of fuels. These are electricity-enabled heaters, gas-run heaters, some patio heaters are environment-friendly and can be operated with bio-fuel or ethanol.
- Area covered: The area covered by the patio heaters varies according to the fuel type used in them. The electric ones can cover up to 30 square meters of area, and the gas ones cover seven square meters of area.
- Heat generation: The gas-operated heaters run on the principles of convection as they heat the objects nearby them. The principle that works in the electric heaters is radiation.
- Bulb used: When choosing a heater, ensure that you use the most effective bulb for the heater that is appropriate for your patio. The different kinds of bulbs are halogen, quartz, ceramic, and carbon fiber.
The comfort of the patio can be upgraded with the most effective and efficient heaters. The Patiomate has several options of heaters along with the specifications and recommendations for the best patio heaters according to their performance and the type of area they can cover.